Visar 6 inlägg - 1 till 6 (av 6 totalt)
  • Författare
    PeterR
    Deltagare

Hello there

My name is Peter and i’m your friendly neihgbor to the vest – a fellow danish subaru enthusiast.
      Im currently looking for a subaru impreza wrx STI 2,0 bugeye or blobeye from 02-05.
      Im pretty openminded, so feel free to add what you have and lets have a look at it from there.
      However I have a few must:

Left hand drive.
      Svensksåld/EU
      All documentation concerning the car with regular service and other modifications preferably.
      No converted cars or trackday cars.

In Denmark we unfortunately have a lot of rules in order to get it on licenceplates and have to pay loads of taxes, also known as VAT to get it approved.

Btw i’m completely new here, and looking forward to follow you here on SSCd—0.o—b

Best Regards PeterR

Christian S
      Deltagare
        PeterR
        Deltagare

there is a 03 STI fore sale here http://www.subaruclub.se/forum/showthread.php?t=99421

Hi Christian

Yea i saw that, but i can’t import a car like that and get it on lisenceplates since its converted from RHD and to much rebuild with cage etc. But thanks for sharing! Still looking tho!

PeterR
          Deltagare

Up

No one wanting to sell? Paying well.

Efverstrom
            Deltagare
              Christian S
              Deltagare

något av intresse? https://www.blocket.se/gavleborg/Subaru_impreza_wrx_sti_reggad_med_full_bur_74360379.htm?ma=1

det är ju samma bil som jag länkade till längre upp i tråden och han var inte intresserad av den då och lär inte vara det nu heller 😉
                dessutom ska du ha mer än vad Fredsson hade den ute för, iallafall här på forumet 😉

Visar 6 inlägg - 1 till 6 (av 6 totalt)
              • Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.