• Författare
    Hightone
    Deltagare

Its too bad you didnt have time.
      Would of loved to compared my ej207 v7 to your v8

Maybe next time!

Eriksson17
      Deltagare

sorry! I was in a hurry, and my english is pretty bad hehe, send a pic of your ride 🙂

Hightone
        Deltagare

Im going to be working on the body soon, I just want to get my tuning finished first, but my uppipe is leaking so im switching to new 3 bolt style headers.

Oh by the way, I didnt mean to come off as a weirdo trying to scope out your ride. My bad I approached you the wrong way, I realized that afterwards!

I also might be interested in your 17 in OEM Gold wheels.

If you want to see more check out this thread!

http://www.subaruclub.se/forum/showthread.php?t=97711

Eriksson17
          Deltagare

no it okey hehe,
            nice ride keep up the good work!
            the rims are sold :/

FiddeFuling
            Keymaster

Andy! You are a weirdo…. and it’s great! 🙂

Tgm2
              Deltagare

If you’re after OEM Gold wheels, I can really recommend Matt (Mattybr5@MB Developments) who breaks Imprezas over in the UK:

http://www.scoobynet.com/full-cars-breaking-for-spares-438/

I paid £250 for 4 wheels and £92 to get them shipped here. They came well wrapped, without delay and he was very good to deal with. You could probably get them cheaper on Blocket or on this forum but they very rarely come up for sale (and I know as I had been looking for a while before I approached Matt).

Fladric
                Deltagare

Kan också rekommendera Matt, grym att ha och göra med 🙂 har köpt lite blandat från honom och det har varit väl paketerat till väldigt bra priser!

Hightone
                  Deltagare

If you’re after OEM Gold wheels, I can really recommend Matt (Mattybr5@MB Developments) who breaks Imprezas over in the UK:

http://www.scoobynet.com/full-cars-breaking-for-spares-438/

I paid £250 for 4 wheels and £92 to get them shipped here. They came well wrapped, without delay and he was very good to deal with. You could probably get them cheaper on Blocket or on this forum but they very rarely come up for sale (and I know as I had been looking for a while before I approached Matt).

I wont have money for new wheels til end of summer if that.
                    Just made huge purchases for my car so wheels will have to wait

Visar 8 inlägg - 1 till 8 (av 8 totalt)
                  • Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.