Visar 2 inlägg - 1 till 2 (av 2 totalt)
  • Författare
    brmaher
    Deltagare

Hey guys, I am totally unsure how to write posts and stuff here but I’ll give this a shot.

I’m wondering what we might have over here on this side of the pond (in Europe) to upgrade a 2015 STI, similar to a Cobb Stage 1 + Power Package?

Anyone know what are options are over here? I’m of the understanding that this specific upgrade won’t work on European cars…

Can someone please help clear the air here. Thanks guys!

Oh and for future reference, when I go to sell my car, apparently I have one of only 4 SPECIFIC cars with the particular specs of such in the whole world. Dunno what STI enthusiasts will think of this, but in about 18 months if someone wants a rare STI i’ll be selling, if not I’ll trade it in on a new one. Just food for thought!

Hightone
      Deltagare

Hey guys, I am totally unsure how to write posts and stuff here but I’ll give this a shot.

I’m wondering what we might have over here on this side of the pond (in Europe) to upgrade a 2015 STI, similar to a Cobb Stage 1 + Power Package?

Anyone know what are options are over here? I’m of the understanding that this specific upgrade won’t work on European cars…

Can someone please help clear the air here. Thanks guys!

Oh and for future reference, when I go to sell my car, apparently I have one of only 4 SPECIFIC cars with the particular specs of such in the whole world. Dunno what STI enthusiasts will think of this, but in about 18 months if someone wants a rare STI i’ll be selling, if not I’ll trade it in on a new one. Just food for thought!

Ecutek will work, Romraider should also now be working.
        Msg me, I live in Goteborg and im from the states as well!

Visar 2 inlägg - 1 till 2 (av 2 totalt)
      • Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.