Visar 15 inlägg - 16 till 30 (av 101 totalt)
  • Författare
    Hightone
    Deltagare

Nice looking, but aren’t they in the new PCD (5/114)?

Yes they are, but il be getting 25mm hubcentric Adapters for that.
      Will be perfect for when I want to install some Karlton flares or ABW Flares.

Thanks TomK! I have alot of plans for the car so far.

I plan on doing Koni Yellow Inserts, along with STI pink struts for suspension.

As for exhaust I plan on switching to a STI Genome Exhaust which I believe is 3in.

Hightone
      Deltagare

The pictures are having issues but they are getting fixed.

I have my car up and running again! I have added new tail lights to my car, thanks to a new member on here!

Old-Aftermarket 02 tail lights

New-06 sti tail lights

tendency
        Deltagare

Looks better! 🙂

(Ps. Did you buy the dump valve?)

Hightone
          Deltagare

I have purchased more goodies!

290mm rear disc, adapters to switch from 1 pot to 2 pot rears, pads, shims and such for calipers. (USDM Wrx had 1 pot rears like the classic’s)

I have received this beautiful in the mail not to long ago!

Black 70mm APS intake

I am going to be retuning the car around March hopefully with a few added Engine mods.

Mods that will be bought or already purchased

70mm APS intake
            Real FlexFuel tuning!

Yep! This will be done on my JDM v7 ECU! It can handle and support Flexfuel now,
            that means I wont ever have to touch my tune to adjust for Ethanol content woohoo!

I will also be getting a seperate tune on top of this for drag/autox/events which will have Rotational Idle and Anti lag.

You have to love the 16bit ECU capabilities!

My order for 25mm 100×5 to 114.3×5 Adapters is on its way to me! So I should have my new tire setup on in a week!

Igge
            Deltagare

How do you get flex fuel? 🙂

ecu-labs?

Hightone
              Deltagare

How do you get flex fuel? 🙂

ecu-labs?

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2735348

All you need to do is buy the setup, which about 180usd.
                Then start tuning.

I have spoken to my tuner Phatron about it and this is what I received from him.

Carberry just released another version recently and I went through it and it is true flex fuel. I just didn’t understand how it worked before, but I talked directly to Carberry on facebook about it.

The lack of instructions/definitions, etc about how his stuff works is my only real deterrent. Its basically one guy writing the code in his basement and there really isn’t much testing done on it to make sure it works properly.

So I don’t mind doing it, but it would be paying for 2 tunes. I have to tune the car on pump gas first, then on full e85. Those 2 tunes basically create the end points, then the tune slides between the 2 based on the ethanol content.

So my tuner is able to now do flexfuel tuning for 16bit ecu’s.

If someone else wants to get in on buying the Setup from the US let me know, I will be buying it either end of November or December.
                I can have it shipped to my Dad in the USA and have him ship it to me, will save money.

Hightone
                Deltagare

Using this accident post for pictures.
                  Upgrading my shitty 1 pot rears to FHI 2 pots

Rear 2 pot calipers getting painted by InzoLino
                  (Calipers will get a heat resistent Subaru logo sticker on it)

290mm disc mocked up and fitted with 25mm Spacers/Adapters
                  2011+ STI BBS forged wheels mocked up for fitment, with the spacers they are WIDE!

Igge
                  Deltagare

I’m going to switch to link g4 plug in, but I’m always to curios to see other solutions. Sounds nice!

Is the setup including a flex fuel sensor? Since I’ll be needing one of those to, that could be interesting as a group buy (got two friends needing one each too, one running megasquirt and the other maxxecu) 🙂

Hightone
                    Deltagare

I’m going to switch to link g4 plug in, but I’m always to curios to see other solutions. Sounds nice!

Is the setup including a flex fuel sensor? Since I’ll be needing one of those to, that could be interesting as a group buy (got two friends needing one each too, one running megasquirt and the other maxxecu) 🙂

Il message you on private message with my phone number if you want to talk more about the setup and how im doing it, if you are interested.

Hightone
                      Deltagare

I updated post 23# tomorrow tires will be put on and car will be driving again! Will add more photo’s tomorrow night!

FiddeFuling
                        Keymaster

I updated post 23# tomorrow tires will be put on and car will be driving again! Will add more photo’s tomorrow night!

…. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Hightone
                          Deltagare

This came along a few weeks back

Will be for braided power steering lines 🙂

Hightone
                            Deltagare

Thanks to Vince, I got hell of a good deal on the pink struts! I will be doing a full rebuild with them with a grease fitting fitted on!

My Federals RSR 255/35r18 Mounted on my STI BBS 😉 Abit worried I went to big for the 8.5 wide wheel but we shall see how it handles on the track.

Bought flares! So my car will get a complete make over, so the rear 3 piece SPT (USDM Subaru performance) will get removed and be available for purchase!

Where I bought the flares.

Nathan
                              Deltagare

hey there,

nice ride. Have you taken into account the geometry changes those 25mm spacers make in your supension? you might be seriously comprmising the handling of your car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWijfooeSyU

Igge
                                Deltagare

Shouldn’t be worse than riding with 25 less Et, and I believe the BBS wheels have quite high to start with.

But probably not 100% optimal

Visar 15 inlägg - 16 till 30 (av 101 totalt)
                                • Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.