Visar 15 inlägg - 61 till 75 (av 101 totalt)
  • Författare
    Kvarnis
    Deltagare

Impressive, a calix/deffo is 550w.
      So want be a problem unless you move way up north;)

Hightone
      Deltagare

More goodies!

Bought a Grimmspeed AOS, Invidia N1 Exhaust, and EBC Red Stuff!
        The Invidia will be modded with a V-band so that will wait til Feb.
        The Pads Im not sure when il install them, thinking il wait til after winter but might just install them tomorrow.

Hightone
        Deltagare

Havnt done a update in awhile, have ALOT of goodies coming 😉
          For now I decided to polish up the exhaust, i removed the tape off it with white spirit, then bought Silverware polish.
          Im sure Autosol would be better but I couldnt bother to visit a store that carries it.

Not the final finish in the pic but just the product I used 🙂

If you scroll up a post or two you can really see the difference 🙂 looks like a complete different exhaust!

Hightone
          Deltagare

I have done a 03+ STI steering wheel swap, I knew the wiring was different but didnt know it was much different. Reading guides and such it seemed like I would have to cut my clockspring and the sti clockspring to make it work.

I found a easier way, I swapped the Airbag discharged unit around since its the same unit. The wiring for it is the same but the initial clip in slightly different.

I also cut a hole on the side to fit my cruise control.
            Odd how no EDM WRX or STI came with it.

Hightone
            Deltagare

D2 Coilovers 🙂 Got them at a great price, they almost new.
              I cleaned them up and they look like new!

Igge
              Deltagare

I like both the steering wheel and the coils.

What springs did you have at Gröndal?

Christian S
                Deltagare

Before you put the coilovers on you car i recommend you to take of the lower part and put some 5-56/WD40 or similar on it so it wont get stuck and you wont be able to change the height on the car.

Hightone
                  Deltagare

Igge, I was running stock sti struts F/stock, R/Prodrive springs.

Christian, the bottom piece have already been taken apart and shot with WD40 🙂

To extend the life and prevent any dirt/rust issues, coilovers¨covers will be made that will cover all threads and locks.

Wont be mounting them until April most likely.

I have much more mods coming in soon 🙂 Pics will be up in 1-2 weeks!

Hightone
                    Deltagare

Screw it, il post what I have right now.
                      Full STI rear end swap going in. So far right now I have Complete rear hubs, sti brembo with EBC reds, arms etc, and axles,(have disc too but they need replacing), R180 will be ordered from UK Tuesday.

This will be interesting to have since my r160 is so worn it acts like a open diff, I do have a spare diff laying around to swap in but no point now. Going around corners I had so much understeer until my tires warmed up. Hopoefully the R180 will solve this abit.

Christian S
                      Deltagare

what ratio du you have on the rear diff? I have one in my garage from a new age JDM STI with 3,9 ratio:D if you need I also have front and rear driveshafts and one propshaft from a 04 USDM STId—0.o—b

Hightone
                        Deltagare

what ratio du you have on the rear diff? I have one in my garage from a new age JDM STI with 3,9 ratio:D if you need I also have front and rear driveshafts and one propshaft from a 04 USDM STId—0.o—b

I have the 3.54, the diff im getting from the UK is 3.54 as well.
                          Only costing me 1600sek hahahahah

I would love to pick up the 3.9 since I plan on doing a JDM 6 speed swap in summer. Let me know how much you would want and maybe we can work something out.(For diff and prop, shafts are bonus.)

Hightone
                          Deltagare

Look at what I got delivered today!

Now I have everything to finally start modding soon!

Kvarnis
                            Deltagare

Nice, the STI is so much more fun then non STI 🙂

Hightone
                              Deltagare

d—0.o—b STI steering rack with frame 😉 Will be fun to have a quick steering ratio. Will clean it up and get it all prepped!

Hightone
                                Deltagare

New Engine mounts!

cant wait to have a day to install all these goodies at the same time.

Visar 15 inlägg - 61 till 75 (av 101 totalt)
                                • Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.